Seriously I am crazy about cups. If I’m in a store I gravitate towards that aisle every time. Why is this a thing with me? I have no idea. But I do feel like an expert now so here goes…
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my own Prime habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep me supplied with packages. It’s a win for everyone, really.
1) First is my favorite cup for Kindergarten! The CamelBak for kids. Refillable, we throw it in the dishwasher and it’s spill proof. My daughter loves the disco skunk one :)
2) The S’well cups. Ohhhhh they are so pretty. I have not been able to really justify getting one yet even though I am a big lover of and believer in stainless steel. I’ve seen so many at small groups and everybody told me they love them. (and I mean they can’t lie in small group)
3) And the Blender Bottle is my personal favorite. I bought 2 - really just to use for my Hydrate and Energize (Beachbody Performance products) but I just like the way they feel and look so I’ve noticed that I keep going to those first to use for water. And no plastic taste!
4. Hydro Flask! On Amazon it is listed as a #1 Best Seller. I can see they are very popular and I can’t turn my head in the gym without seeing one. Cold drinks will stay cold for 24 hours so if you need cold water on your nightstand or you’re going to workout this summer - maybe be outside gardening soon - whatever it is you don’t want to take your nice cold water outside in warmer weather and have gross water in a few hours. If it sits in the car, if you’re going to the zoo…really even driving to the gym to workout because eeuuuwwww.
5. Dude. The Yeti. I have a black version of the cup you see below and I don’t want to drink my coffee out of anything else. I actually sometimes brew the coffee into a mug and then pour it into the Yeti because if I brew it straight into the Yeti it will actually be too hot to drink! Having the mug for coffee is also satiating my totally reasonable desire (is it reasonable???) to own a Yeti cooler.
And here’s a couple bonuses. First one is - stainless steel straws! I bought some and I can tell you the pouch is very necessary. I bought them without and then was like ohhhhh. Now what do I do put them in a plastic bag? Most of the point is to reduce plastic use! Also someone told me that you REALLY need the silicone tips and she was right. You really want those. Little kids? Use your best judgement but I prefer the silicone straws for the kiddos. You’ve got the cleaning brushes with this set so that’s everything you need at a low price. Throw the pouch in your purse and if you stop for a drive thru drink you can proudly say “No thanks I don’t need a straw” and pat yourself on the back for a good thing you did for the environment.